(A) President of RBI.
(B) Chief Executive of RBI.
(C) Managing director of RBI.
(D) Governor of RBI.
2. India has different categories of Commercial banks. Which of the following is not included in such category?
(A) Private Banks.
(B) Commodity Banks.
(C) Nationalized Banks.
(D) Co-operative Banks.
3. Coins of which of the following denominations are easily available in India and are used by all of us in our day-to-day shopping?
(A) Rs 5.(B) Rs 2.
(C) Rs 50.
(D) Both A and B.
4. Who among the following was never the Governor of RBI?
(A) Oborne Smith.
(B) James Braid Taylor.
(C) Montek Singh Ahluwalia.
(D) C. D. Deshmukh.
5. For which of the following debt instruments, not having a fixed rate of interest over the life of the instrument, can “Floating Interest Rate” be applied?
(A) A loan.
(B) A bond.
(C) A mortage.
(D) All of these.
6. Which of the following is not correct regarding SMS Banking?
(A) It is operated through pull messages.
(B) One time password-OTP is a type of pull message.
(C) Most SMS banking solutions are add-on products.
(D) The lack of encryption on SMS messages is an area of concern.
7. Mobile banking refers to the performence of which of the following services through a mobile device?
(A) Balance checks.
(B) Account transactions.
(D) All of these.
8. Which of the following subsidiaries of the State Bank of India, which were nationalized in 1960, has now been merged with SBI?
(A) State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur.
(B) State Bank of Hydrabad.
(C) State Bank of Patiala.
(D) State Bank of Saurashtra.
9. What is the minimum maturity period for CP’s(Commercial Paper’s)?
A. 7 Days.
B. 30 days.
C. 180 Days.
D. 365 Days.
10. Generally CP’s (Commercial Papers) are of what kind of instrument?
A. long term financial instrument.
B. short term financial instrument.
C. long term equity shares.
D. short term equity shares.