(A) Graphical Display of Data.
(B) Arithmetic calculations.
(C) Managing Memory.
(D) Managing input and output.
2. What is the area called in which we type in a excel sheet?
3. To save a document for the first time, which option is used?
(A) Save as.
(B) Save first.
(C) Save on.
4. Which of the following device that can change images into codes for the computer?
5. Under which of the following tab we get the table option in Microsoft Word?
6. Which of the following is the first computer that is manufactured by Electronics Corporation of India?
7. COSMOS is a super computer developed by which of the following organization?
A. IBM Co., USA.
B. CRAY K Research Co., USA.
C. Cambridge University, UK.
D. CISCO, USA.
8. Which of the following is not a computer type?
9. What is the name of the first Super Computer?
A. CRAY K-1-S.
B. Deep Blue.
C. Blue Gene.
10. Which of the following country build the first super computer in the whole world?