1. Which of the following is not true about computer files?
(A) They are collection of data saved to a storage medium.
(B) Every file has a file name.
(C) All file extension is established by the user to indicate the computer on which it was created.
(D) All files contains data.
2. Which of the following is not an example of hardware?
3. Which of the following is a secondary memory device?
(A) Keyboard.(B) Disk.
4. What will be the result of a formula in an Excel cell is called?
(D) Display value.
5. Choose the odd one out?
(A) Micro computer.
(C) Super computer.
(D) Notebook computer.
6. Bangaluru, a place in India is also known as the-
A. Pink City of India.
B. Silicon Valley of India.
C. Gateway of India.
D. Tea Garden of India.
7. Which of the following is the first Indian News Paper available on Web?
A. Times of India.
B. The Statesman.
C. The Hindu.
D. Bengal Gadget.
8. Workstation is what kind of computer device?
A. It supports high storage capacity.
B. It has higher processing speed.
C. It is used by mainly professionals and scientists.
D. It is used for personal purposes.
9. Cloud computing is a system where the user can access information at any time-
A. only after contacting the government officials of a nation.
C. when there no other people in the queue.
D. if the user have a device with high processing speed.
10. MP3 is a multimedia file format that is most suitable for which kind of files?
A. image files
B. music files.
C. software program files.
D. text files.