2. Which part of the human body can be effected by Tracoma disease?
C. Bones only.
3. Which of the following instrument is used to measure pressure of gas?
A. Manometer.B. Speghmomanometer.
4. Pelegra disease happens due to the lack of which of the following vitamin?
A. vitamin C.
B. vitamin B1.
C. vitamin B3.
D. vitamin B5.
5. Who was the Last king of pallava era?
A. Aparajita Burman.
C. Raja Harsha Vardhan.
6. Tripitaka is the sacred book of which of the following religion?
7. As per the rules of the Constitution of India, Attorny general of India will be recruited by whom?
A. Prime Minister of India.
B. President of India.
C. Speaker of Lok Sabha.
D. Vice President of India.
8. Which of the following person invented School Book Society?
A. Dayananda Saraswati.
B. David heir.
C. Swami Vivekananda.
D. Lord Darwin.
9. C language is related to computer technology. C language is used as which of the following things is computer technology?
A. Hardware Device.
B. Computer Peripherals.
C. Programming language.
D. Computer Networking Components.
10. Text Formatting is a system which tells how the-
A. data will be processed.
B. input will be taken from the user.
C. words will apear.
D. text will be converted to graphics format.