1. ‘Truth Alone Triumps’ is the motto of Government of India. In Sanskrit it means-
A. Jai Bhagban.
B. Satyameva Jayate.
C. Jayatu Bhava.
D. Anand Bhushanam.
2. What is the currency of India?
3. Famous Ajanta Caves is a place popular for the collection of great paintings situated in which of the following Indian state?
A. Maharashtra.B. Uttar Pradesh.
D. West Bengal.
4. Jawaharlal Nehru become the first prime minister of India in which year?
5. Sansad Bhavan is a place associated with the Indian politics which is recommended for-
A. Prime Minister of India only.
B. Joint Parliamentary sessions.
C. President of India Only.
D. Speaker of India.
6. In which of the following place at first the Metro railway service started ?
7. What is Data Validation?
A. Transforming a code.
B. Minimizing a code.
C. Checking a code valid or not.
D. Maximizing a code.
8. By which process we can access any item in any location of a file?
A. Direct Access.
B. Sequential Access.
C. File Access.
D. Folder Access.
9. ‘INDICASH’ is the first white label ATM created by TCPSL. The full form of TCPSL is-
A. Tata Communication Payment Solutions Limited.
B. Tele Communication Payment Solutions Limited.
C. Tata Ccable Payable Solutions Limited.
D. Transferred Computarized Payment Solutions Limited.
10. FTZ is a term related with business and finance sector. What does it mean by FTZ?
A. Free Trade Zone.
B. Foreign Trade Zone
C. Both A and B.
D. Financial Trade Zone.