A. Dena bank.
B. Canara bank.
C. Bank of Maharashtra.
D. SBI (State Bank of India).
2. The general bank of India was set up in which of the following year?
3. Which of the following is the first Indian bank to start with solely Indian capital?
A. Punjab national bank.B. State bank of India.
C. Indian Bank.
D. Union Bank of India.
4. The East India company established Bank of Bengal in which of the following year?
5. Bank of Bombay was established in which of the following year?
6. Which of the following is the first bank in northern India to get ISO 9002 certification for their selected branches?
A. Bank of Baroda.
B. Syndicate Bank.
C. Punjab National bank.
D. Bank of Maharashtra.
7. SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India) is established in which of the following year?
8. ATM Machines are used for cash withdrawl. Define the term ATM?
A. Automatic Teller Machine.
B. Automated Transfer Machine.
C. Automated Teller Money.
D. Automated Teller Machine.
9. RBI, the central banking authority of India give permission to open White Label ATM by Non banking companies. What is white label ATM’s?
A. ATM used for deposits only.
B. ATM created without any specific bank name.
C. ATM created by banks only.
D. ATM that will be used by only business persons.
10. What is the difference between ATM and White Label ATM?
A. ATM is used for only withdrawl but white label ATM can be used for both Withdrawls and Deposits.
B. ATM must be associated with a bank but White Label ATM is not related to any bank.
C. White label ATM can store more money than ATM.
D. White label ATM is faster than ATM.