A. ICICI Bank.
B. Axis bank.
C. Punjab National Bank.
D. State Bank of India.
2. Which of the following nation is the originator of the concept of Micro finance?
D. Sri Lanksa
3. The term ULIP is used in insurance sector. What is the full form of ‘ULIP’?
A. Universal Linked insurance plan.B. Unit Limited insurance planning.
C. Unit Linked insurance plan.
D. Uncommon Linked insurance planning.
4. What is the main function of I.M.F?
A. solve any business issue related to co-operative banks.
B. solve balance of payment problems of member countries.
C. examine for unusual activity in the nations.
D. solve only issues related to employees.
5. RBI has asked banks to make a plan to provide banking services to all villages having a population upto 2000. This directive issued by the RBI will fall in RBI’s-
A. Agricultural development only.
B. Plan for financial Inclusion.
C. planning for banking technology development only..
D. plan for market growth only.
6. The Forward Markets Commission is responsible for regulation of which type of trading in India?
C. Insurance policy.
D. Share markets only.
7. What is the full form of EFTPOS in the field of banking technology?
A. Electronic funds transfer at point of service.
B. Electronic funds transfer at point of sale.
C. Electronic future transfer at point of service..
D. Easy funds transfer at point of sale.
8. Which of the following is a example of EFTPOS?
A. door to door sale.
B. payment through debit cards.
C. investment in share.
D. providing loans for business.
9. What is Dividend of a company?
A. losses of the company.
B. part of company’s profit.
C. total earnings of a particular person of a company.
D. companies share in the market.
10. People invest in company’s share. And after getting the profit company’s earning is divided between their share holders which is called as-
A. Distribution of sale.
B. Result of Investment.