2. In 1865 which of the following bank was established exclusively by Indians?
A. Oriental Bank of Commerce.
B. Punjab National bank.
C. Bank of India.
D. Allahabad Bank.
3. The Headquarter of Punjab National Bank established in 1894 is at which of the following place?
A. Mumbai.B. Lahore.
D. Jammu and Kashmir.
4. Which of the following bank is India’s second largest private sector bank and is now the largest scheduled commercial bank of India?
A. Axis Bank.
B. The Federal Bank Limited.
C. HDFC bank.
D. ICICI Bank.
5. Bank which started as private share holders bank, with most of them europeans?
A. Corporation Bank of India.
C. Imperial Bank of India.
D. Canara Bank.
6. The Banking Compact Act, 1949 which was later changed to Banking Regulation Act 1949 as per amendment act of which of the following year?
7. What is the full form of NBFC in banking and finance industry?
A. Non-Banking Financial Company.
B. Negative Banking Finance Corporation.
C. Negleting Bank Finance Corporation.
D. Non- Banking Finance Custody.
8. SBICAPS which is also known as SBI Capital Markets is founded in which of the following year?
9. HDFC is a popular private banking group in India. HDFC also known as-
A. Housing Development Finance Center.
B. Housing Development Finance Cooperatives.
C. Housing Development Finance Corporation.
D. Housing Development Future Corporation.
10. In Indian all the Banks is regulated by a Banking regulation Act of which of the following year?