A. the share of capitals.
B. the share market rates.
C. the financial position for a bank of a certain period.
D. the interest rate of a bank.
2. RBI (Reserve Bank of India) can borrows money from banks at which of the following rate?
A. Liquidity Adjustment Facility.
B. Repo rate.
C. Reverse Repo rate.
D. Bank rate.
3. Banks can borrows money from RBI (Reserve Bank of India) at which of the following rate?
A. Reverse Repo Rate.B. Repo Rate.
C. Statutory Liquidity Ratio.
D. MSF(Merginal Standing Facility).
4. Senior Citizens can get benefit from which of these following scheme?
A. Reverge Mortgage.
C. Paheli Udaan.
D. Sukanya Samriddhi Accounts.
5. What is the need of Prevention of Money Laundering Act?
A. Bring money from Urban areas.
B. Bring money from illegal activities.
C. Bring money from businessman’s.
D. Bringing money from famous persons only.
6. Export Credit Gurantee Corporation (ECGC) is an organization involve in providing guarantee to which of the following aspects?
A. All the People of the country.
B. Only financial Institutions.
7. Which of the following is a part of Product marketing?
A. earn profit by selling products.
B. sell of products.
C. frequent change of products an announcing new products.
D. making product reliable for customer.
8. Which of the following terms is not associated with finance and banking sector?
A. SLR (Statutory Liquidity Ratio).
C. CRR (Cash Reserve Ratio).
9. Joint Liability Groups (JLG) is a group formed for farmers by which of the following organization?
A. RBI (Reserve Bank of India).
B. SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India).
D. CIBIL (Credit Information Bureau Limited is India).
10. Federal Reserve System is a banking organization of which of the following nation?