2. What is the range of frequencies called for data transmission?
A. Bit rate.
B. Baud rate.
C. IP address.
3. An algebra that deals with logical propositions which are either true or false is called as-
A. Decimal algebra.B. Octal algebra.
C. Boolean algebra.
D. Hexa Decimal algebra.
4. Which of the following is a coding structure in which characters represented by means of a series of parallel bars?
A. Serial number.
B. Bar code.
C. Registration Number.
5. What is the term Bit stands for in the field of computer technology?
A. Big input transfer.
B. Biometric input transfer.
C. Binary digit, one binary piece of information.
D. Binary information transmission.
6. Which of the following is the fastest carrier when the data transfer is of 1 million baud(bits/second) or more?
B. Broadband channel.
C. Local cable channel.
D. Dial Up channel.
7. What is BLOB?
A. It is a Bit Language.
B. It is a Local Blog Network.
C. It is a Binary large object, a long bit string representing complex data.
D. It is the Device used for computer networking operations.
8. Which of the following is a operation in which data is moved to a different location?
B. Block move
9. What range of values a Boolean variable can assumes?
A. values that always negative.
B. values upto 10.
C. values that always possitive.
D. values that are either true or false.
10. Which key act as an on or off key to the numerical keypad of a keyboard?
A. Caps Lock.
C. Num lock.