1. What is the the name of the mascot of the 2014 CWG (Commonwealth Games)?
2. The world Tiger Reserve day is celebrated on which of the following date?
3. Who is recently appointed as the new chairman of CBDT (Central Board of Direct Taxes)?
4. The Headquarter of NIRT – National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis is situated at which of the following place?
A. Kolkata, West Bengal.
B. Chennai, Tamil Nadu
C. Mumbai, Maharashtra.
D. Patna, Bihar.
5. Weight Lifter, Sukhen Dey got Gold medal (Men’s 56 Kg. Weight Class) at 2014 Commonwealth Games. He is from which of the following state of India?
6. The book “The Lives of Others” is written by which of the following person?
7. What is”Greenpeace”?
8. Which of the following country is suspended from “The Group of Eight” or “G8” recently on 25th march 2014?
9. On which of the following day Independence day of Maldives is celebrated?
10. Who is appointed as the Chief Minister of Gujarat?
A. Amit Shah.
B. Anandiben Patel.
C. Ramanlal Vora.
D. Amit Mishra.