1. At first how much money will the BRICS countries will contribute to form the New Development Bank?
2. In the recently announcement of the annual Budget of India, the FDI limit in defense sector raise from 26% to-
3. The first president of the newly formed “New Development Bank” by BRICS countries will be from which of the following nation?
A. Brazil.B. Russia.
4. RBI (Reserve Bank of India) has set a minimum capital of how much to form small banks?
A. 50 crore.
B. 100 crore.
C. 1000 crore.
D. 10000 crore.
5. Johannesburg is a place situated in which of the following country?
C. South Africa.
6. At 2014, 6th BRICS Summit held in Fortaleza, Brazil. In this summit a new BRICS bank named as ‘New Development Bank’ formed with 100 billion dollar. The Headquarter of the newly formed BRICS Bank will be in-
A. Delhi, India.
B. Shanghai, China.
C. Rio De Jenerio, Brazil.
D. Cape Town, South Africa.
7. Balramji Das Tandon recently appointed as the governor of which of the following state in India?
A. Uttar Pradesh.
C. West Bengal.
8. Nadin Gordimer a famous Nobelist died recently was from which of the following country?
D. South Africa.
9. Durand Cup Football Tournament 2014 will be held in the month of October in which of the following place in India?
10. As per the study by Global Trends in Antibiotic Consumption which country is the largest consumer of Antibiotics?
Answer of Quizzes: