D. Lawn Tennis.
2. Recently in which of these following state in India Solar thermal power plant is installed?
A. West Bengal.
3. Which Indian Organization issued RuPay Card Peyment System?
A. The Clearing Corporation of India Ltd.B. NPCI.
C. Royal Exchange.
D. BSC (Bahrain Financing Company).
4. What is the term ECB refers to in the field of banking and finance?
A. Environmental Commercial Borrowings.
B. External Commercial Borrowings.
C. External Commercial Border.
D. Extra Commercial Borrowings.
5. Wimbledon Championship is related to which of the following sport?
B. Lawn Tennis.
6. Which of the following is the currency of Afghanistan?
A. Afghan Afghani.
7. Which of the following South East organization has 10 members?
8. Army Flag Day is observed on which of the following day?
A. 15th August.
B. 10th November.
C. 7th December.
D. 15th December.
9. Who is the current water resource minister of India?
A. Arun Jaitly.
B. Sushma Swaraj.
C. Uma Bharti.
D. Najma Heptulla.
10. Who won the Dadasaheb Phalke Award for Best female Singer?
A. Sreeya Ghosal.
B. Sunidhi Chauhan.
C. Asha Bhosle.
D. Akriti Kakar.
11. Vijay hazare trophy is related with which of the following sport?
12. Night blindness is a deficiency disease due to which of the following vitamin?
A. Vitamin A.
B. Vitamin B.
C. Vitamin C.
D. Vitamin D.
13. What is the full form of NVRAM, in the field of computer technology ?
A. Non Volatile Regular Access Memory.
B. Non Volatile Read Access Memory.
C. Negative Volatile Random Accessing Memory.
D. Non Volatile Random Access Memory.
14. Operating system (OS) is a what kind of software?
A. System Software.
B. Application Software.
C. Calculating Software.
D. Graphics Software.
15. What is the currency of Kuwait?
B. Kuwaiti Dinar
16. Which of the following is the capital of Bhutan?
17. Which of the following women is the head of the Reliance company?
A. Kiren Bedi.
B. Uma Bharti.
C. Neeta Ambani.
D. Chitra Ramakrishna.
18. Who won the 49th Jananpeeth Award?
A. Sachin Tendulkar.
B. Kedar Nath Singh.
C. Chetan Bhagat.
19. Who control the Monetry policy in India?
A. SBI (State Bank of India).
B. Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
20. What is the full form of CAG?
A. Central and Auditor General.
B. Comptroller and Auditor General.
C. Comptroller and Auditor Governor.
D. Centre and Auditor General.