2. Who was the Mughal King after Alamgir II?
B) Akbar II
C) Md. Shah.
D) Shah Jahan III.
3. Who was the first modern Indian?
A) Michael Madhusudan Dutta.
B) Raja Rammohan Roy.C) Iswar Ch. Vidyasagar.
D) Kesab Ch. Sen.
4. Subhas chandra Bose was re-elected the President of Indian National Congress in 1939 defeating which of the following personality?
A) C. Raja. Gopalachari.
B) Jawaharlal Nehru.
C) Pattabhi Sitaramaiya.
D) Maulana Abul kalam Azad.
5. Which of the following country is called the “Lord of Rising Sun”?
6. On which river does the place Ujjain stand?
7. “Life Divine” was written by which of the following person?
A) Swami Vivekananda.
B) Sri Aurobindo.
C) Rabindranath Tagore.
D) Nirod C. Chaudhuri.
8. Which of the following place is the capital of Australia?
9. Which of the following person is the first person to be treated as God?
A) Gautam Buddha.
C) Swami Vivekananda.
10. “Mrichchakatika” is a famous story based on the chracter of which of the following person?
11. “Futuhat-i-Sultaniyya” is written by which of the following person?
A. Iswar Das.
B. Bhimsen Saxena.
C. Harivijay Suri.
12. Which of the following historical structure is known as the first Marbel building of Mughal empire?
A. Moti Masjid.
B. Jama Masjid.
C. Khaas Mahal.
D. Salim Chisti’s tomb.
Best of Luck for Your Upcoming Exam