A. Lorn Canning.
B. Lord Mountbatten.
C. Lord Linlithgow.
D. Warren Hastings.
5. The houses of Indus vally civilization was build of which of the following material?
6. The first war of panipat was held on which of the following year?
7. Which of the following person was the founder of chola dynasty?
A. Rajendra Chol.
C. Chandragupta Maurya.
8. Shahnama was written by which of the following person?
9. Who was Vasco da gama?
A. A Famous poet.
B. A Famous Singer.
C. A Famous portuguese navigator.
D. A Famous french Cook.
10. The phrase “Satyameva Jayate” in the National embled was taken from which of the following place?
A. Sam Veda.
B. Yajur Veda.
C. Mundaka Upanishad.
D. Atharba Veda.
11. Jatakas is a book of literture related to the birth of Gautam Buddha is a sacred book of which of the following region?
12. Which of the following person is known as the ‘Shakespeare of India’?
13. “Kamsutra” is a famous Indian book based on which of the following field?
1. C. Mathura.
2. D. Guru Gobind Singh.
3. B. Dhammachakkapabattanasutta.
4. C. Lord Linlithgow.
5. B. Bricks.
6. A. 1526.
8. B. Firdausi (It tells the tale of the King of Persia).
9. C. Famous portuguese navigator (He discovered the country “India”).
10. C. Mundaka Upanishad.
11. B. Buddhist.
12. A. Kalidas.
13. B. Sex.