C. Kutubuddin Aibak.
D. Ibn Battuta.
2. The title “Mahamana” is given to Madan Mohan Malaviya bywich of the following personality?
D. Rabindranath Tagore.
3. Who introduced “Ryotwari” settlement in Madras?
A. Thomas Munro.
C. Pushyamitra Sunga.
4. Who is the strongest among all of these Maratha kings?
5. Which of the following emporer build Char Minar?
6. Which of the following Sikh Guru is the fourth one?
A.Guru Ram Das.
C. Guru Arjun.
D. Guru Tegh Bahadur.
7. In which of the following country Gandhiji learn the art of Satyagraha?
8. Who is the founder of “Forward Bloc”?
C. Asutosh Mukharjee.
D. Lord Canning.
9. Which of the following king was the most famous/popular king of the western Chalukyan dynasty?
C. Bahadur Shah II.
D. Muhammad Shah.
10. The event of “Boston Tea Party” is associated with which of the following event?
B. Jaliwana Bag Massacre.
C. Battle of 1526.
D. Battle of Haldighat.
11. Who was the author of the book Sirr-i-Akbar?
A. Dara Shikoh.
B. Abul fazal.
C. Khwand Amair.
D. Munshi Mirza.
12. Sirin Kalam is a famous historical book. Who is the writer of this book?
A. Abdus Samad.
D. Rana Sangha.
13. Moti Masjid was build by jahangir in which of the following place?
D. West bengal.
14. What is the meaning of the sufi word “Khalifah”?