1. Who is the president of World Bank?
2. Who is the CEO of IMF- International Monetary Fund?
3. State Bank of India was founded in which of the following year?
4. How many SBI- State Bank of India Associate banks are there?
5. How many foreign offices of SBI- State Bank of India are there?
6. The supreme banking authority RBI(Reserve Bank of India) established in which of the following year?
7. If the price of corp fall below the MSP(Minimum Support Price) then government will buy corp from which of the following option?
A. directly from the farmers.
B. from outside countries.
C. from retailers.
D. government have to do farming by buying its own land.
8. What is the character of Indian Economy?
9. RBI(Reserve Bank of India) was established in which of the following year?
10. “The Operation Flood” known as the largest dairy program of the world was started in which of the following year?
11. Who is recently appointed as the Chairman of Central Water Commission and Ex-officio Secretary to the Government of India?
C. Shri Ashwin B. Pandya.
D. Sh.S.K.G. Pandit.
12. Who is the current Army General of India?
B. Lt General Dalbir Singh Suhag.
C. Arup Raha.
D. R. K. Dhowan.
Also See: Current Affairs for SBI PO / Clerk Exams