2. Who won the men’s single title in US Open 2014?
A. Marin Cilic.
B. Kei Nishikori.
C. Rodger Federar.
D. Sam Querrey.
3. RBI give notice that that any individual loan guarantors can be also declared as Wilful Defaulters. A Wilful Defaulters means-
A. A person who get bankrupt.B. A person who is not capable to pay.
C. A person who is capable but not willing to pay.
D. A person who is associated with criminal.
4. Who is the head of United Nations Security Council?
A. George Buoce.
B. Samantha Power.
D. Barrack Obama.
5. Serena Williams won US Open 2014 Womens Single beating which of the following player?
A. Sania Mirza.
B. Carolina Wozniacki.
C. Abigali Spears.
D. Martina Hingis.
6. South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation(SAARC) is headquarted at which of the following place?
C. United States.
D. Sri Lanka.
7. Which of the following film selected as India’s 2015 Oscar category for best foreign language?
A. Bhaag Milkha Bhaag.
B. Liar’s Dice.
C. Marry Kom.
8. Garry Kasparov is associated with which of the following game or sport?
B. Lawn Tennis.
9. The book “Soul of New Machine” is written by which of the following person?
A. Bill Gates.
B. Charls Babbage.
C. Ted Nelson.
D. Herman Holorith.
10. Which of the following software is ideal to store data in row and column format?
A. Microsoft Word.
B. Microsoft Excel.
C. MS Paint.