C. United States.
2. The character Dracula was created by which of the following person?
A. Steven Philip.
B. Irish Joe.
C. Bram Stoker.
D. Robert Hope.
3. What of the following is the name of the first smartphone build in the year of 1994 by IBM?
A. Google.B. Simon.
4. 49th Asian Bodybuilding championship will be held in which of the following country?
5. Recent order by supreme court of India is that, Bounce Cheque can only be filed where-
A. only the bank dishonored it.
B. only the bank issue it.
C. the issuer get it.
D. the the borrower get it.
6. World Intellectual property organization (WIPO) is headquartered at which of the following place?
B. New York.
D. New Delhi.
7. Which of the following day is observed as International Day for the Remembrance of the slave trade and its abolition?
A. 15th August.
B. 23rd August.
C. 11th August.
D. 25th August.
8. Russi Mody who died recently at the age of 96 had headed which of the following company?
B. Tata Steel.
9. Hindi Poet Kedarnath Singh won Jnanpith Award in which of the following year?
10. Satoshi Nakamoto launched digital currency Bitcoin, which is a online payment system was launched in which of the following year?