A. Civil Society members from G20 countries.
B. Technical Persons from G20 countries.
C. Business leaders from G20 countries.
D. Political leaders from G20 countries.
2. Which of the following organization recently build New Development Bank?
A. G20 Countries.
C. B-20 Countries
3. Where is the headquarter of ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) located at?
A. Tokyo.B. Goldcoast.
D. New York City.
4. NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) is a military alliance which constitutes a mutual defense between its North Atlantic member countries. In which of the following year NATO was founded?
5. In which of the following place the Earth Summit 2012 held in?
B. Rio de Janeiro.
6. What is the main aim of the Nuclear Security Summit?
A. Inspiring countries to use Nuclear Weapons in War.
B. Preventing Black money.
C. Preventing Nuclear Terrorism.
D. Preventing Nations to do business with each other.
7. Which of the following country is not a member of BIMSTEC (Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation)?
8. In which of the following country the 2014 NATO summit will be held?
A. United Kingdom.
B. United States.
9. The members of BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South) are also the member of which of the following organisation?
10. In which of the following place the headquarter of WEF (World Economic Forum) is situated?
A. Sydney, Australia.
B. Cologny, Switzerland.
C. Vienna, Austria.
D. Rome, Paris.